European Small and Medium-sized Enterprises Week 2009
The European Commission started a series of events with the name of “European Small and Medium-sized Enterprises Week 2009”. Within the framework of this grand, pan-European event more than 1000 programmes take place from 6 to 14 May 2009 about and for SMEs in the EU member states.
A tendering forum named “Joint European Resources for Enterprises” as well as the open day of Főnix Incubation House and Business Centre took place during this event on 7th May 2009 organised by the Enterprise Europe Network and The Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Hajdú-Bihar County. More...
Főnix Incubator House
and Business Centre
Főnix Incubator House is located in the center of Debrecen in a frequented business environment, which is easy to approach, in the neighborhood of Fórum Shopping and Entertainment Centre. Thus, it has excellent infrastructure besides its favourable rental conditions.
- Business premises rental (office, business premises, exhibition room, storage room, other premises)
- Conference, training and negotiation room rental suitable for holding up to 60 people
- Administrative, business administration and counselling services
István Annus, Chairman of the Association of Enterprise Incubators
For businesses and institutions
The Incubator House provides facilities for businesses, who:
- would like to rent business premises, office, storage room or any other type of premises for a discounted fee and flexible renting conditions;
- do not have an own easily approachable place to operate their business or suitable office technology or communication devices;
- need counselling, different administrative and business services for their business operation or enterprise;
- would like to take advantage of the business opportunities of cooperation.
Other domestic and international businesses are also welcome, who would like to invest in the region and establish premises or headquarters in the most dynamically developing environment of Debrecen.
The incubation contributes to the development of a structured business environment, minimises the initial obstacles around new business enterprises and provides foundation for the opportunity and direction of the development of the existing enterprises, as well as promotes the cooperation between enterprises.
|Debrecen room for 50-60 people (2nd floor)|
|Training room for 18-20 people (3rd floor)|
|In the new office building on the 1st floor 30 - 200 m2 offices|
|In the new office building on the 2nd floor 23 -245 m2|